Capes is a role-playing game by Tony Lower-Basch, independently published by Muse of Fire Games. It is a superhero role-playing game played in "scenes", in which players choose what character to play before each new scene. The game is a competitive storytelling game without a GM. Players create and play the villains who oppose other players' heroes.
Characters are generally co-owned, but controlled by one player at a time. Losers in conflicts can earn "story tokens" that can be used to influence the game, so it's sometimes beneficial to play a supervillain that gets beaten to get more story tokens.
The game also has a "gloating rule" that emulates situations where (for example) the villain can easily kill the heroes.
The only known module for the system is "Invasion from Earth Prime"
Coordenação de Aperfeicoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior
The Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES) is an organization of the Brazilian federal government under the Ministry of Education, devoted to funding and evaluating postgraduate education in the country as well as to funding Brazilian researchers during their studies at foreign institutions.
The domain's purpose is to provide a single name space for Internet communications services. Subdomain registrations serve as a single point of contact for individuals and businesses, providing a global contact directory service by hosting all types of contact information directly in the Domain Name System, without the need to build, host or manage a traditional web service. Additionally, as of July 2010, every tel domain acts as an OpenID and an increasing number of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) clients can address a tel domain name directly. The TLD implementation also supports the hCard micro-format.
Telč (Czech pronunciation:[tɛltʃ]; German:Teltsch) is a town in southern Moravia, near Jihlava, in the Czech Republic. The town was founded in the 13th century as a royal water fort on the crossroads of busy merchant routes between Bohemia, Moravia and Austria.
Besides the monumental 17th century Renaissance chateau with an English-style park (a rebuilding of original Gothic castle), the most significant sight is the town square, a unique complex of long urban plaza with well-conserved Renaissance and Baroque houses with high gables and arcades; since 1992 all of this has been a UNESCOWorld Heritage Site. Originally parking was generally prohibited in the square, but in the 21st century parking regulations have been relaxed and the square is in danger of becoming a parking lot; as seen in the image below entitled 'The Main Square'. By contrast, all the images in the gallery were taken earlier, mostly in the late 20th century, and no cars are visible in the square.
The Gothic castle was built in the second half of the 14th century. At the end of the 15th century the castle fortifications were strengthened and a new gate-tower built. In the middle of the 16th century the medieval castle no longer satisfied Renaissance nobleman Zachariáš of Hradec, who had the castle altered in the Renaissance style. The ground floor was vaulted anew, the façade decorated with sgraffito, and the state apartments and living quarters received stucco ornamentation together with trompe l'oeil and chiaroscuro paintings in 1553. The counter-reformation brought the Jesuits to the town, who built the church of Name of Jesus in 1666-1667, according to the plans of Domenico Orsi. The column of the Virgin and the fountain in the centre of the square date from the 18th century.